Athens Womens Clinic
817 Cook Drive Athens, TN 37303
At Athens Womens Clinic, our highly skilled physicians are committed to the health and well being of women. Our team of physicians, nurses, and staff are devoted to meeting the individual needs of each patient, as well as providing resources and offering the highest level of expertise in total women's health assessment and care. Don't wait until something is wrong to see your doctor. Many reproductive health issues can be caught early with regular gynecological care. Prevention and early diagnosis are so important to successful treatment-and annual exams will give us the chance to identify and manage potential health issues sometimes before any symptoms might appear.
- Abnormal pap results
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Infertility Evaluation
- Pelvic Evaluation
- Adolescent & Teenage Health Issues Including the HPV vaccine Gardasil. Recommended for all females ages 9-26.
- Family Planning
- Mirena, Skyla and Paraguard IUDS
- Nexplanon- Arm implant
- Depoprovera Injections
Call For An Appointment